Pretty Pink Polyphenol Smoothie Bowl
I thought it would be a bit wrong adding red wine to a smoothie bowl, so have chosen some more ‘morning friendly’ polyphenol antioxidant sources to construct this pretty pink Blend11 smoothie bowl! Cacao, berries & pomegranates are some of your best (& yummiest) sources of gut-supporting, heart-healthy polyphenol antioxidants! This gluten free, dairy free smoothie bowl is full of them! Added bonus = a serve of activated Blend11 (Low FODMAP, diverse fibre, live enzymes, good fats, plant protein & loads of nutrition). The perfect pretty-pink Mother’s Day brunch - get the recipe & invite some fellow mums over! They might even stay for a red wine later 😉
- 1 cup of organic frozen strawberries piled high (mixed berries will work too )
- 2 bananas
- 2 tsp of vanilla essence
- 2/3 cup of Pure n Free coconut yoghurt (in naturally sweetened or unsweetened depending on your taste/mood/diet goals - both will work well).
- 1/4 cup of kefir (dairy or coconut)
- Scoop of plain, vanilla or berry protein powder (optional extra, not required)
- 100g of melted dark choc (sugar-free, dairy-free options are available from health stores) to make decorative chocolate leaves
- 1/2 cup of activated Blend11 to top your bowls with
- Extra berries (just a few extra blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries - whatever you have, plus 1/2 a Pomegranate to decorate).