A delicious gut-friendly breakfast that tastes delicious!
Gluten free, dairy free and sugar-free.
3/4 cup buckwheat flour
1/2 cup activated Blend11
1/2 cup nut milk
1 medium banana, mashed
1 egg, whisked
1 tbsp honey
1/2 tbsp baking powder
1. Combine all wet ingredients, except for the Blend11, in a medium mixing bowl
2. Slowly stir through flour and baking powder
3. Finally, mix through activated Blend11
4. Heat large fry pan with a teaspoon of coconut oil (Medium heat)
5. Add two tablespoons of pancake mixture into a pan per pancake. You can cook about 3 at a time in a large pan
6. Cook on one side until bubbles appear. Then flip and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
7. Once cooked through, move to a separate plate ready to serve.
Serve as a stack with Pure’N'Free coconut yoghurt and fresh fruits.
Thank you to Katherine for this recipe!