Blend11: The Original Breakfast Booster
$6.00 – $43.00
NEW LOOK PACKAGING COMING SOON!
Blend11 is a gluten-free muesli mix that is low carb and keto-friendly! A low-FODMAP, nutritious, vegan bircher muesli mix and breakfast booster that ticks a LOT of boxes! Gluten-free, vegan-friendly, keto-friendly, diabetic-friendly, IBS friendly – this is the friendliest breakfast you’ll ever meet! ‘The Ultimate Breakfast Booster’ for health freaks of all types, & anyone wishing to support healthy, comfortable digestion & metabolism. A vegan bircher muesli that can be eaten at any time of day, not just breakfast time. Especially welcomed by coeliacs, those following keto diets, or the ‘Low FODMAP Diet‘ as part of their IBS management plan. Activate, eat & wait….(Best Poos Ever!) You have to experience it to believe it!!
Check out the Blend11 recipes to see how versatile this product is!
Watch the ‘SOAK YOUR SEEDS’ video to get the best from your mix.
Check out our page with links to recent research studies on the gut, microbiome and butyrate production that may be of interest.
Please leave a review if you’re a returning customer! If you’re a first-timer wondering if Blend11 is ok for you – read the Facebook Reviews
Blend11 was selected as a finalist 🏆 for the 2019 Food & Beverage Industry Awards – Health Foods category.
Video of activation (how and why to soak your seeds in water)
- Ratio for soaking is 1/2 cup of water : 1 cup of Blend11 (2 parts mix & 1 part water).
- Dry mix will absorb the water.
- This wet mix will keep for 3 days in the fridge.
1.3kg 26 serves
800g 16 serves
400g 8 serves
per 50 serve
- Insoluble fibre is the predominant fibre present, with a small qty of soluble also present (2.8g/100g)
- Resistant starch = 2.4g/100g
- Predictive GI = 16 (Low GI)
- Total Phenolics: 4900 ug/g
- Free Phenolics: Â 1300 ug/g (much higher than levels in common grains ie wheat has only 5-39ug/g free phenolics).
- ORAC Value: 2,950 TE umol / 100g (similar levels to pomegranate)
- BORON: 0.7mg, RDA = 2-3mg (significant contribution)
- CALCIUM: 60mg, RDA = 800-1400mg (small contribution)
- COBALT: 0.014mg, RDA = (none established)
- COPPER: 0.485mg, RDA = 1-3mg (significant contribution)
- IODINE: 0.00085mg, RDA = 150-290ug (micrograms) (insignificant source)
- IRON: 2.2mg, RDA = 10-20mg (small contribution)
- MAGNESIUM: 145mg, RDA = 350mg (significant contribution)
- MANGANESE: 1mg, RDA = 2.5 - 7mg (significant contribution)
- MOLYBDENUM: 324.5ug, RDA = 75-250 ug (exceeds RDA, excellent contribution)
- PHOSPHORUS: 270mg, RDA = 800mg (significant contribution)
- POTASSIUM: 405mg, RDA = 2-5g (significant contribution)
- SELENIUM: 8.5ug, RDA = 50 - 200ug (small contribution)
- SODIUM: 18.5mg, RDA = 0.75 - 3.5g (small contribution)
- SULFUR: 95mg, RDA = (no RDA established)
- ZINC: 1.4mg, RDA = 15mg (small contribution)
- Glutamic Acid: 33000 (1.65g)
- Arginine: 20000 (1g)
- Aspartic acid: 16000 (800mg)
- Serine: 11000 (550mg)
- Leucine: 9900 (495mg)
- Phenylalanine: 8300 (415mg)
- Glycine: 8100 (405mg)
- Proline: 7500 (375mg)
- Lysine: 6700 (335mg)
- Threonine: 6300 (315mg)
- Valine: 6300 (315mg)
- Alanine: 6200 (310mg)
- Tyrosine: 5600 (280mg)
- Isoleucine: 5100 (255mg)
- Histidine: 4100 (205mg)
- Methionine: 3800 (190mg)
- Taurine: 750 (37.5mg)
- Hydroxyproline: 630 (31.5mg)
You may also like the following products below.