No products in the cart.
Such an amazing winter combo, the pecan-caramel-banana-cinnamon yumminess on top of the right breakfast foundation of slow carbs, diverse fibre, plant protein & loads of good fats.
Oats 1/2 cup
Buckwheat groats 1/2 cup
Water 1.5 cups
Vanilla Essence – splash
Sea Salt – pinch
Cinnamon – to taste
Banana – 1/2 per person
Pecans – handful
Blend11 – 1 tbsp activated mix per person
Pure n Free Coconut yoghurt (Natural & Salted Caramel), heaped tbsp of each
- At night (or anytime the day before your planned porridge breakfast extravaganza) place your oats & / or buckwheat groats into a saucepan – you can do all oats, all buckwheat or a combo. Fully cover with boiling water, plus a bit extra – the groats will drink it all up.
- Add some vanilla essence (a good splash), plus a pinch of good salt. Put the lid on.
- Wake up, give it a stir & add more water if it’s all gone, then turn the stove on low to heat up, stirring until it looks good enough for goldilocks (you may need to add a little more water as you go).
- Serve a dollop into your bowl, plus a dollop each of Pure n Free Natural & Salted Caramel coconut yoghurts.
- Top with chopped banana, cinnamon & pecans.
Depends – you can just put any leftover porridge back in the fridge for the next day, & the next day, & the next day (best to do up a big pot so breakfast can be quick each morning, & less prep!)