Minty Biscuit Recipe: Mint Slice Vice
If a sneaky mint slice is your after-dinner vice - this easy recipe is ‘less-naughty more-nice'? Grab or make this Minty biscuit, either way this is too good to resist!
Minty Biscuit Ingredients
1x Bliss Ball protein ball mix- 375g
Coconut oil 50g
Cacao butter 50g
Organic food grade Peppermint oil 5 drops
Activated buckwheat / buckinis 100g
Nut butter (cashew / almond / abc) 50g
- Soften all the oils (coconut, cacao butter, nut butter) in a large saucepan on low heat.
- Take off the heat & add the Bliss Ball mix.
- Mix well together into a chocolate minty 'dough'.
- Roll out to approx 3-4mm thick on a large cutting board or tray, in between 2 sheets of baking paper.
- Place in the fridge to harden
- Take out & cut into bikkies / sticks / shapes / break into shards...
- Hide well in your fridge or freezer.