No products in the cart.
This bircher recipe is so quick and easy and perfect for a quick brekkie before work! I combine it with oats as I love the creamy texture and taste but you can omit them if you like and add more of the good mix! I find this breakfast easy to digest and keeps me sustained until lunch.
– 2 tbs rolled oats
– 1/2 cup blend11
– 1/2 cup freshly made almond milk
– 1/4 grated green apple
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– 1 tsp honey
– 2 tbs greek yoghurt
– fresh berries/other fruit
– nuts (e.g. almonds, walnuts etc.)
- Soak the seeds and oats in the almond milk overnight
- In the morning mix in the grated apple, yoghurt, cinnamon and honey and top with fruit and nuts of choice!
Thank you to Isobel Kelly for this recipe!