No products in the cart.
This paleo friendly recipe is the best pancake result I’ve had. Fluffy enough and its flexible, so you can add all sorts of things.
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/2 c coconut milk
1 tblsp coconut oil
1/3 c buckwheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 c activated NeoBlend (or more if you like), save some for on top
1/2 banana – the rest on top
yoghurt to serve
1. Combine egg, milk and coconut oil in a bowl. Whisk briefly.
2. Stir in flour, baking powder, salt and coconut milk until combined.
3. Fold through NeoBlend and banana.
4. Heat a little oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Let it get hot.
5. 1/4 c of batter makes a good size pancake, add when pan is hot.
6. When uncooked surface of pancake starts to bubble, flip carefully and cook the other side.
2 people 3 pancakes each
Special thanks to Tracey Bienek for sharing us this awesome recipe! http://www.bodynsoulyoga.com.au