No products in the cart.
This paleo bread is super easy to make and tastes delicious with avocado, tomato, eggs, salmon or any of your favourite spreads. Have warm or toasted as a grain free, sugar free bread alternative
1. Preheat oven to 180C/350F degrees and grease a loaf pan.
2. Place NeoBlend, almond flour, salt, and baking soda in bowl and mix.
3. Add in the eggs, oil, and vinegar
4. Pour batter into the loaf pan.
5. Bake at 30 minutes
6. Allow to cool on cake rack for 5 minutes before cutting
Makes 1 loaf serves 8-12
Come down and See Emma and Tom at the Bangalow Markets on the 4th Sunday of the month