No products in the cart.
OMG OMG OMG- not sure what else to say- this Choc Mousse recipe combines all the naughtiness of a creamy chocolate dessert with the goodness of probiotics, protein and an awesome hit of anti-oxidants, iron and from the Black Sapote fruit. Black Sapote fruit is also know as chocolate pudding fruit and when you taste it you will know why- it’s chocolate without the caffeine or the calories. How can something this good for you taste so decadent ? Make sure your sapote is ripe- it will look kinda gross on the outside but be amazing on the inside!
1. Cut Black sapote in half lengthwise, remove seeds, scoop out pulp and mash
2. Mix in yogurt, maple syrup and brandy until smooth
3. For a chocolate crunchy mouse add in ball bags
4. For a super smooth mousse with a protein punch- place into the blender until smooth and fluffy
5. Chill for 2 hours
6. Serve with fresh strawberries/bananas/crushed nuts
7. Share the food orgasm with your friends
Thank you to Emma Boucher for this awesome recipe!