No products in the cart.
Move over store bought chocolates, we’re taking it up a level this year with a healthier handmade options sure to impress your loved ones. With our BallBag mix and a few simple ingredients you’ll be presenting these surprisingly easy homemade chocolates that will beat any off-the-shelf options!
– 325g BallBag mix
– 35g of coconut oil
– 35g of melted cacao butter
– 2 tablespoons of nut butter (we used almond butter)
– 3 tablespoons of cacao powder
– a few stevia drops > you can use another sweetener of your choice if preferred (optional)
1. mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
2. use a spoon to squish the mixture firmly into silicon ice cube or specialty chocolate trays.
4. freeze for 30 minutes.
5. gently flip out each chocolate and enjoy with your lover.
Thank you to Anika for this recipe!