No products in the cart.
This carrot cake is gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar-free and good for your gut!
1 cup activated blend 11 (activated overnight)
1 cup almond meal
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup coconut milk
2 carrots, finely grated
3 tbsp coconut sugar
1/4 cup coconut oil
2 eggs (can be substituted for vegan eggs)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp baking soda
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius
2. First, mix all the wet ingredients in a bowl (including the activated blend 11).
3. Slowly add dry ingredients, stirring continuously.
4. Line a baking tin with baking paper
5. Evenly spread mixture into the pan
6. Bake for approximately 45-60 minutes or until you can place a knife into the cake and it can return without mixture on it.
7. Leave the cake to cool in the pan for 5 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool completely.
8. Once cool, ice with Pure’N’Free coconut yoghurt.
Thank you to Katherine for this recipe!