No products in the cart.
This Choc Chia Pudding is awesome for a healthy chocolate dessert or snack with added healthful and nutrient dense Blend11 .
• 1 cup milk of your choice – coconut milk does gives it a great flavour ;-)
• 1/3 cup Chia Seeds
• 1 heaped tablespoon Cacao Powder
• 1 dessertspoon Coconut Syrup
• 1 tablespoon Goji Berries, dried
• Toasted coconut chips
• Activated goodMix Blend 11
1. Place milk in a mason jar or some sort of glass jar. I find the Moccona coffee jar really good.
2. Add Cacao powder, coconut syrup and mix well.
3. Stir through the Chia Seeds and Goji Berries.
4. Place in fridge overnight.
5. The Chia Seeds and Goji Berries absorb the milk and swell. Stir through before serving.
6. Garnish with Toasted Coconut Chips and Activated goodMix Blend 11.
2 generous serves
Thanks to Julie Chesterton – Health Products Australia