A sneaky and oh so delicious way to get your greens in! – The kids will love them :)
Once you’ve mastered your first batch you can start experimenting with different flavours. We would love to hear what you’ve tested out – be sure to let us know your gummy creations in the comments below.
– 2 limes, juiced
– 4 tablespoons of grass fed gelatin (vegans can substitute with agar agar)
– 2 tablespoons of honey or rice malt syrup
– 1 tablespoon of PondWater
– 1-2 tablespoons of boiling water
1. In a small bowl mix together lime juice, honey or rice malt syrup.
2. In a seperate small bowl mix together your boiling water and gelatin, stir until dissolved (you may need a little extra water).
3. Add your gelatin mixture to your PondWater mixture.
4. Pour mixture into silicon trays or a square container (gummies will be really easy to peel out).
5. Set mixture in the fridge for 45 minutes.
6. Pop/Peel your gummies out of your mould. If you used a container you can cut your gummy into small squares.
Thank you to Anika for this recipe!