1 1/2 cups Blend 11, activated
2 cups dates, pitted
2 cups cashews, soaked (2hrs minimum)
2 cups raspberries (let thaw if using frozen)
1/4 cup maple syrup
3/4 cup coconut oil
1-2tsp lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla essence
5 tbs coconut cream
2 tbs maple syrup
1/4 cup raw cocao powder
1. Grease and line 20cm dia. round cake tin.
2. Mix ‘base’ ingredients in food processor until well combined. Pour and evenly spread mixture into prepared tin and flatten using back of spoon/spatula. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
3. Blend all ‘filling’ ingredients in food processor and layer over base. Tap tin to ensure there are no air pockets and filling is level. Refrigerate (or pop in freezer if impatient) until firm.
4. In a bowl, whisk together ‘icing’ ingredients and pour over cheesecake. Refrigerate until icing has become thicker (approx. 30min if in freezer).
5. When ready to serve, decorate with your favourite edible flowers or sprinkle with cacao nibs and desiccated coconut.
Keep in fridge.
Serves 8-10 people.
Recipe by: Tayla Wyatt – follow her on instagram @tayla_w93