This no-bake Nutella Cheesecake recipe is absolutely divine! It’s also organic, raw, vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free & dairy-free! Who doesn’t love a delicious dessert without the guilt? Give it a try today – we know you’ll love it!
2 Cups of Goodmix’s ‘ballBags’ protein ball mix
No Bake Nutella Cheesecake filling:
1.5 C of soaked cashews (overnight)
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
1/2 C of sweetener – rice malt syrup, coconut syrup, maple syrup
1/3 of Goodmix’s coconut oil, melted
¼ C of Goodmix’s cacao powder
2 Tbsp. hazelnuts, chopped
1.5 tbsp Goodmix’s organic raw cacao powder
1 tbsp Goodmix’s coconut oil
2 teaspoons of sweetener
Serves approx. –
- Follow Goodmix’s instructions on the ballbags to create the ‘cheesecake’ base – press into a lined cake tin
- Blend all cheesecake ingredients (except the hazelnuts) until smooth. Stir through the hazelnuts & poor the filling on top of the base and set in the freezer for until firm (approx. 3 hours).
- To make the choc top melt the coconut oil and add the cacao powder and choice of sweetener, stir to combine all ingredients before pouring on top of the cheesecake and place back into the freezer to set (this does not take long ☺). Option: add whatever you like to the top of the cake for decoration.
- When removing the cheesecake from the tin, place the tin in a saucepan of warm water to gently melt the cake (this makes the cake come out easy!) and you can place back into the freezer to re-set once removed from the tin.
- When ready to serve – you can eat straight away however it is frozen. I leave my cake out for 1-2 hours before severing.
Note – for a quick dessert you can make these in small ramekins!
Thanks Tylah Hemming for this yummy recipe!!