These energy muffins are a great energy source due to Blend11 and energising coconut oil!
1 cup Almond Flour
3 tablespoons Coconut Flour
1 cup Desiccated Coconut
1 cup goodMix Blend11 (for Paleo Diet substitute the goodMix Blend 13)
¼ cup Dextrose (or any preferred sweetener)
1 ½ teaspoons Baking Powder
¼ teaspoon Himalayan Rock Salt
¼ cup Coconut Oil
½ cup Milk of your choice
1. Heat the oven to 170° C.
2. Place all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
3. Combine the wet ingredients separately.
4. Add wet ingredients to the dry mix and stir until well combined.
5. Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes.
6. Cut in half and great with a little butter. (Beautiful eaten warm, enjoy.)
Recipe by: Julie Chesterton