Claudia’s Cleansing Green Smoothie Power Bowl topped with muesli, coconut kefir, berries and a spoonful of nut butter for an added protein kick. Make sure you check out BareVitality’s website for loads of delicious recipes, holistic health coaching, and fitness & training inspo – links below.
– 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
– 2/3 cup frozen of fresh mixed berries
– 2/3 cup frozen or fresh mango
– 1 large handful of baby spinach leaves
– 1 heaped tsp maca powder
– 1 heaped tsp GoodMix Greens+Aloe Powder
– 1 heaped tbs coconut kefir or yogurt
– 1/3 cup activated GoodMix Blend11
– 6-10 ice cubes
1. Blend until smooth.
2. Top with extra Blend 11 or a muesli, coconut kefir, berries and a spoonful of nut butter for an added protein kick.
Thank you to Claudia Beyer for this recipe!