You can’t go wrong with peanut butter & chocolate! If you’re looking for a healthier chocolate hit, Blend11 gives the base of this chocolate peanut butter slice, strength, crunch, texture, & loads more nutrients!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Slice Ingredients
Base – Hard Choc:
– 200g of melted dark chocolate
– 200g of Blend11 (I used dry mix)
Middle Peanut Butter Layer:
– 250g crunchy peanut butter (I used Pics)
– 2 tbsp of maple syrup
– 1/2 cup of lupin flakes
Top – Soft Choc layer:
-1/2 cup coconut oil
-3-4 tbsp of raw cacao powder
-2-3 tbsp of maple syrup
(Approx quantities, adjust to your own taste as you go).
1. Melt chocolate in a double saucepan, mix Blend11 through.
2. Spread mix into a silicone cake tin, or paper-lined tray / container. Press down well & place in freezer.
1. Mix Peanut Butter, maple syrup, lupin flakes until well combined.
2. Spread over base mix, compacting down with back of spoon. Place in freezer.
1. Melt all ingredients (coconut oil, cacao powder, maple syrup) until evenly mixed.
2. Pour / spread over peanut butter layer.
3. Refrigerate until top is solid, then chop into chunks. Store in fridge or freezer.
This makes a great afternoon treat for the kids and goes really well with a cuppa!