No products in the cart.
Prescript Assist Probiotic 90
90 Capsules !
Why is Prescript-Assist a better choice?
- No need for refrigeration.
- Backed by Sound Science: Supported by peer-reviewed, published clinical studies.
- Inherent Viability: A matrix of superior, highly-resilient microflora whose organic, seed-like structures survive the early GI tract to thrive in the intestines.
- Contains Bacillus subtilis: A proven probiotic species found in traditional foods.1, 2
- 29 Symbiotic Strains: A balanced formulation specially selected to mimic the natural flora found in traditional and Paleolithic diets.
- Proven Shelf Stable: With variations of less than 5% over 2 years from date of manufacture when stored at 98°F / 37°C .
- Supported By Prebiotics.
- Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Vegan.
Is it Time to Stop Worrying About Your Probiotic?
Prescript-Assistis a next generation professional probiotic supplement designed to take the worry out of your probiotic routine.
Why worry whether your probiotic contains adequate, living flora sufficient to improve your health?
Unlike fragile probiotics that require refrigeration and novel, untested manufacturing techniques to be effective, Prescript-Assist™ is a proprietary formulation of 29 naturally resilient strains that support your body’s natural intestinal balance.
It’s time to move past the stranglehold of lactic-acid based bacteria to a next generation of stronger, inherently viable strains.3 The Prescript-Assist solution is convenient, traditionally-derived, and clinically proven to enhance GI health and promote a healthy balance of good bacteria in the gut.
Each 620mg capsule of Prescript-Assist™ contains a proprietary blend of Leonardite and the following microorganisms:
Arthrobacter agilis, Arthrobacter citreus, Arthrobacter globiformis, Arthrobacter luteus, Arthrobacter simplex, Acinetobacter calcoaceticus, Azotobacter chroococcum, Azotobacter paspali, Azospirillum brasilense, Azospirillum lipoferum, Bacillus brevis, Bacillus macerans, Bacillus pumilus, Bacillus polymyxa, Bacillus subtilis, Bacteroides lipolyticum, Bacteriodes succinogenes, Brevibacterium lipolyticum, Brevibacterium stationis, Kurthia zopfii, Myrothecium verrucaria, Pseudomonas calcis, Pseudomonas dentrificans, Pseudomonas fluorescens, Pseudomonas glathei, Phanerochaete chrysosporium, Streptomyces fradiae, Streptomyces cellulosae, Streptomyces griseoflavus.
Other Ingredients: cellulose (vegetarian capsule), l-leucine, bamboo (Bambusa vulgaris) extract
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 1-2 capsules per day, or as directed by your healthcare professional. May be taken with or without food.
No refrigeration necessary. Store under normal conditions.
Routine viability testing confirms >95% viability two years after date of manufacture — without refrigeration. See individual package for expiry.
Orders will be processed within 1 working day of placement. We ship with Australia Post, FastWay and TNT.
Delivery Prices Australia Wide
Up to 3KG – $10
3.01KG to 4.99KG – $20
5KG and up – FREE