No products in the cart.
February 3, 2016 at 7:46 am #48941
Brad & Jeanie
Hey guys – I was at Burliegh on the weekend and sold 4
What was hard…
1. Room on our tables – not much left. Using crates to build high and just thinned out what I usally placed on the table.
2. So many testers now – which one do you give them? I just asked them what would they like to try – fruity, choccy or caramel.
3. Just getting used to all the different ingredients in the spell – it will come with practice
What went well…
1. The kids liked them – fruity seemed to be the fav (sold 2 fruity)
2. Having something new (with a sign) attracted customers that previously may not have come over
3. Easy to pull in the kids – and therefore mum